Currently Reading:: Eudora Welty, Collected Stories
Over the last several months, Cecilia Vicuña and I have been intensely at work on the website for her new film, Kon Kon, which is now up and available at www.konkon.cl. I'm proud of our hard work. But even more importantly, every one who is able should see this film, or at least the trailer and other information available through the website. Kon Kon is really a remarkable film--one that straddles so many different dimensions of the visual and verbal arts, so many different languages, cultures, and perspectives--with absolute grace.
Over the last several months, Cecilia Vicuña and I have been intensely at work on the website for her new film, Kon Kon, which is now up and available at www.konkon.cl. I'm proud of our hard work. But even more importantly, every one who is able should see this film, or at least the trailer and other information available through the website. Kon Kon is really a remarkable film--one that straddles so many different dimensions of the visual and verbal arts, so many different languages, cultures, and perspectives--with absolute grace.

No comments:
Post a Comment